The advertisement was issued by the Indian Air Force for the recruitment of the 282 empty seats of the Commissioned Officer post. The candidates who are wished to apply can read out the full advertisement before applying. The desirable nominees can deposit their application form online from the 1st of June 2022 till the 30th of June 2022. To collect the whole information, check out this full article.
AFCAT Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the department||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Name||Commissioned Officer|
|Applications made from||01.06.2022|
|Applications made till||30.06.2022|
AFCAT Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022: Complete Information
|Commissioned Officer- Flying Branch||12|
|Commissioned Officer- Ground Duty||312|
- Smallest age set to apply: 20 years
- Highest age set to apply: is 26 years
The nominees who clear their B. Tech / B.E / Graduation from the recognized university are capable to apply for the AFCAT recruitment.
The department will do the payment of Rs.56100 – Rs.177500/- per month to the selected nominees for this recruitment.
The AFACT will charge Rs.250/- as application fees for the form submission of the post.
The AFACT will shortlist the nominees based on the result of the written test, physical test, psychological test, and the Merit List.
Official Website: For collect any information, visit the department website @https://afcat.cdac.in/.
Steps To Apply For AFCAT Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Follow all the steps rightly to apply for the recruitment.
- Go to the Indian Air Force official website.
- Read the notice of the exam from there.
- Write whole information like qualification, name, age, phone number, and email id under the form rightly.
- Attach all the required certificates to it.
- Do the application fees payment.
- Read all the filled information and then submit the form before the closing date.
Necessary Links to Check out for AFCAT Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Advertisement||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
Note: The organization will start this course in July month 2023.