The most recent Notification to recruit Junior Assistants, Stenographers, Typists, and Others has been published by the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. A job posting for the AP High Court lists 3673 openings. Before the deadline for submission, the Trusted Candidate with a Degree from an accredited institution in any discipline may submit their application. The deadline to submit applications for AP High Court Jobs in 2022 is November 11th.
AP High Court Notification Overview:
|Dept. Name||AP High Court|
|Post name||Steno, Computer Operator, and Other|
|Vacancies in total||3673|
|Forms accepted till||11.11.2022|
AP High Court Notification 2022 Full Details–
- Office Subordinate- 1520 Seats
- Field Assistant- 158 Seats
- Typist- 170 Seats
- Process Server- 439 Seats
- Examiner- 112 Seats
- Driver – 20 Seats
- Copyist- 209 Seats
- Stenographer – 114 Seats
- Junior Assistant- 681 Seats
- Others Seats
Candidates must have earned a 7th, 10th, or 12th-grade diploma from a reputable organization or board.
As of July 1, 2022, the candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 42. As per the organization norms, there is an age relaxation.
- For the General/BC/EWS category- Rs.800/-
- For the SC/ ST/PH category- Rs.400/-
The dept. will pay a good salary to the hired nominees.
Computer-based tests, written exams, skill tests, and transcription tests will all be used to select the candidates.
Official website: www.hc.ap.nic.in
How to Apply For AP High Court Notification
- Visit the hc.ap.nic.in webpage.
- “AP High Court Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Typist & Other Recruitment 2022” can be found there. the advertisement by clicking.
- Check the notification, read it and confirm eligibility.
- Make sure to correctly enter your information and complete the online payment.
- Click on the “submit” button and print the application.
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Notice||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
FAQs about AP High Court Notification
|Q. How can one apply for a position at the AP High Court in 2022?|
|Ans. Nominees must go to the official portal, www.hc.ap.nic.in, before submitting an application.|
|Q. What is the end date for submitting the application for employment?|