The Assam Public Service Commission has announced the combined competitive exam announcement for 2022–2023. Numerous jobs in the Assam Police Service, Assistant Manager, Inspector, and Other roles would be filled through this notification.
Candidates may begin submitting their online applications on December 26, 2022, at the UPSC recruitment. in, official website. Notice number 26/2022, January 26, 2023, is the application deadline. In total, there are 793 available vacancies.
APSC CCE Notification Overview:
|Name of the dept.||APSC CCE|
|End date for form submission||26.01.2023|
|Vacancies in total||793|
|Name of the job||Inspector, Assistant Manager, and Other Posts|
APSC CCE Notification 2022 Complete Details–
Candidates must possess a graduate degree from a university recognized by the state or federal governments to be eligible to apply for the posts mentioned under the APSC CCE Recruitment 2022.
- Assam Civil Service -86
- Assistant Employment Officer -02
- Admin Officer -01
- Assam Finance Service-20
- Labour Officer -03
- Assam Police Service-65
- Assistant Manager-06
- Superintendent of Taxes-08
- Co-Operative Education Officer -01
- Inspector of Labour-04
- District Transport Officer-01
- Assistant Manager-06
- Inspector of Excise-21
- Other Posts
- Superintendent of Excise -01
- Inspector of Taxes-23
- Sub Registrar -05
Candidates must pass both the pre-examination and the final examination to be hired by APSC.
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC categories: Rs.197 General/EWS categories: Rs.297
Other categories: Rs. 47
There are posts available at the APSC with pay ranges between Rupees 22000 and 97000 and positions with pay levels between Rupees 30000 and 110000.
Official portal: https://apscrecruitment.in/#/auth/landing
Steps to Apply For APSC CCE Notification
- Visit the official website of the APSC.
- Look at the job postings on the homepage.
- Select the link to go to the Combined Competitive Examination 2022.
- Download the notification to view the detailed information.
- Then, click the Apply Online link and fill out all the required fields.
- Pay the application cost in full.
- Finish by printing the online application form and submitting it.
|Official Portal||Web. Here|
|Official Adv.||Notice Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
FAQs about APSC Notification:
|Q.What is the URL of the APSC’s official website?|
|Ans. Web address: www.apscrecruitment.in|
|Q. What is the APSC application deadline?|