Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021:
The notification was published by the Assam Public Service Commission on their official website regarding the 44 empty seats of the Stenographer post. Nominees having a good typing speed can go for the post. The application form is submitted from the 16th December 2021 to the 16th January 2022 on the organization’s official website. Individuals looking forward to the full information are suggested to read out the full article.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the department||Assam Public Service Commission|
|First Date to Apply||16.12.2021|
|End Date to Apply||16.01.2022|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021: Full Details
|Stenographer Grade-I (Language)||10|
|Stenographer Grade –I (English)||34|
Individuals completing their Graduation from the recognized university or institution can apply for the Stenographer post.
- Least age for applying: 21 years of age.
- Highest age for applying: 38 years of age.
- For the General/ EWS category: Rs.285.40/-
- For PWBD category: Rs.35.40/-
- For BPL category: Rs.35.40/-
- For ST/SC/MOBC/OBC category: Rs.185.40/-
The salary of Rs.30,000 – Rs.110000/- on the monthly basis will be given by the organization.
Based on the aspirant’s performance in the Stenographer Proficiency test and written test the organization will select the individuals.
Official Website: To get any information kindly go to the organization website @apsc.nic.in
Steps To Apply Online For Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission @apsc.nic.in.
- Find out the official notice and download it.
- Readout all the terms and conditions under it to apply for the post.
- Write all the information under the application form appropriately.
- Ensure to attach all the necessary certificates and payments of the application fees.
- Deposit the form and retain the copy for future needs.
Important Links to Consider for Assam Public Service Recruitment 2021:
Note: Kindly save the application number for future needs.