On 06/12/2022, the Bank of Maharashtra published the announcement for the Officer Scale II, III, IV, and V Recruitment 2022. There are 551 openings for Officer Scale II, III, IV, and V positions at the Bank of Maharashtra. Candidates who are interested and meet the requirements may apply online between December 6 and December 23, 2022. For Officer Scale II, III, IV, and V posts, the application URL and eligibility information are provided in the text below. Go check the whole Bank of Maharashtra notification given below for additional details.
Bank of Maharashtra Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post name||Officers Posts|
|Vacancies in total||551|
|End date for form submission||23.12.2022|
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Generalist Officer/Scale 2- 100
- Forex/Treasury Officer- 25
- Chief Manager/Digital Banking- 02
- Generalist Officer/Scale 3- 400
- Chief Manager Credit- 15
- AGM/Digital Banking- 01
- Other Posts
Candidates who have earned a BE, BTech or PG degree from an accredited authority or institution as well as expertise in the appropriate fields are sought after, according to the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Maximum Age: 35 to 40 (Post Wise)
- Please read the advertisement for age relaxation.
- General / OBC / EWS categories: Rs. 1180/-
- Categories for SC and ST: Rs. 118/-
The aforementioned positions are available at the Bank of Maharashtra in the Scale-2, Scale-3, etc. cadre, and qualified applicants would be paid every month in that grade.
The ultimate selection of the officers and managers for the BOM will involve a written test/computer-based test (CBT) and an interview.
Official website: https://bankofmaharashtra.in/
How to Apply For Bank of Maharashtra Notification
- Visit bankofmaharashtra. in to access the BOM website.
- Select the “Careers” tab.
- Afterward, go to “Recruitment Process” >> “Current Openings.”
- Click the link for the “Online Application for Recruitment of Officers in Scale II, III, IV, and V Project 2023–24” announcement.
- Click the “Apply Online” link now.
- Fill out the information to register.
- Continue by adding your signature, left thumbprint, and handwritten declaration.
- Check the information, then click “Complete Registration.”
|Official Portal||Look Here|
|Official Notification||Look Here|
|Apply Online||Look Here|
FAQs about Bank of Maharashtra Notification:
|Q. What is the deadline for submitting the Bank of Maharashtra Online Application for Various Post Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. The final day is December 23, 2022.|
|Q. What is a Bank of Maharashtra Various Post Exam Date 2023, please define it.|
|Ans. The exam will be held on March 12, 2023.|