The 68th notification for the hiring of candidates in the various Bihar Government departments has been made public by the Bihar BPSC. The Bihar BPSC 68th Job will accept applications beginning on November 25, 2022, and applications must be submitted by December 30, 2022, to be considered for this recruitment. Additionally, qualified applicants can submit their applications for this recruitment at https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/, the organization’s official website.
BPSC Notification Overview:
|Post name||Revenue Officer and Other Posts|
|Vacancies in total||281|
|End date for form submission||30.12.2022|
BPSC Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- District Commander-01 Posts
- Under Registrar-20 Posts
- Prison Superintendent- 02 Posts
- Junior Election Office-08 Posts
- District Planning Officer-03 Posts
- Others Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police- 08 Posts
- District Fire Officer- 19 Posts
- Tax Assistant Commissioner- 07 Posts
- Labor Superintendent-01 Posts
The candidates must earn their undergraduate and graduate degrees from an institution, school, or board that has been approved.
Candidates may apply for the BPSC 68th opening in 2023 if their lower age is 20/21/22 years old and their higher age is less than 37 years old, according to the BPSC Bihar organization.
- For General /EWS category- Rupees 600
- For remaining categories- Rupees 150
The Bihar BPSC organization has stated that the chosen applicants will receive monthly stipends in the wage scale of Level 07 and Level 9.
For the BPSC Bihar 68th vacancy 2023, the targeted candidates will first be requested to appear for the preliminary written test, followed by the main written test, and finally, an interview/personality test.
Official website: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
How to Apply For BPSC Notification
- The applicant must first access the authority’s official website at https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- To apply, the candidate must choose the “Apply Online” option.
- The applicant will discover a link to the “BPSC Online Application” on the new page. Select that link.
- Carefully complete the application form.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo now, along with the necessary paperwork. Apply.
- The applicant must then download the application form for future use and pay the application fees.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about BPSC Notification:
|Q. Will the Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 include negative markings?|
|Ans. Yes, there will be negative markings in the Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 pre and main exams.|
|Q. How many attempts for the Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 can a candidate make?|
|Ans. For the Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022, the applicant may submit a maximum of three tries.|