The applications are invited by the BSF – Border Security Force for the recruitment of the 110 vacancies for the SI & Constable post. The contenders who are desired to apply have to check out the notice before applying. The forms will get accepted from the 24th of May 2022 to the 23rd of June 2022. Look at the full article for further recruitment information.
BSF- Border Security Force Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||BSF Air Wing Group-C|
|Posts Name||SI & Constable|
|Applications made from||24.05.2022|
|Applications made till||23.06.2022|
BSF Recruitment 2022: Full Details
|Constables||18-25 years of age|
|SI||30 years of age|
The persons who complete their Matrics/ITI and hold the Diploma of the three years in the required field from the approved board are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
|Constables||Rs.21700 – Rs.69100|
|SI||Rs.35000 – Rs.112400|
Kindly check out the notification for the application fee details.
The BSF will organize the written test, medical test, and physical standard test for the selection of the nominees. The applicants who clear these rounds will later be called on for the verification of the docs.
Official Website: For any details, visit the BSF official portal @https://bsf.gov.in/Home.
Steps To Apply For BSF- Border Security Force Recruitment 2022
- Open the BSF official portal.
- Open the recruitment section and check the notification of the Group C post from there.
- Check all the given details under it and apply.
- Write all the information under it wisely.
- Mention all the details relayed to the phone number, email id, age, education qualification, and more.
- Upload the necessary docs within the form.
- Do the submission of the form before the end date.
Essential Links to Consider for BSF Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Advertisement||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The nominees who meet the eligibility criteria are suitable to apply for this post. So, the nominee before applying is suggested to check the eligibility criteria.