In the employment newspaper dated November 12, 2022, the Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) published a notice for the hiring of qualified employees for the position of Additional Assistant Director in 18 directorates under the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC).
Candidates are eligible for this CBIC Central Government position if they have a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university or institution. The 100 openings were held by the CBIC DGPM and would be filled on a deputation basis. The official CBIC DGPM AAD Recruitment announcement was made on November 12th, 2022.
CBIC DGPM Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||CBIC DGPM|
|Post name||Additional Assistant Director|
|Vacancies in total||100|
|End date for form submission||Within 2 months|
CBIC DGPM Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Additional Assistant Director post- 100
Candidates who have three years of experience and a graduate degree from an accredited college, school, or board are eligible to apply for the CBIC DGPM recruiting notice.
Candidates who are younger than 56 years of age may apply for the CBIC DGPM recruitment notice.
The CBIC DGPM recruitment notification 2022 does not mention the application cost.
The chosen candidates will get a salary in the Level-8 pay range ($47600 to $11,110/month), which will grow after four years.
Only for the CBIC DGPM recruiting notification, the candidates will be chosen based on a written test, a skill test, or an interview.
Official website: https://www.cbic.gov.in/
How to Apply For CBIC DGPM Notification
- Go to https://dgpm.gov.in/ to access the official website. Recruitment Circulars.
- To apply for the position of Additional Assistant Director in several CBIC Directorates on a deputation basis, click the Notice for Inviting Applications link.
- Download the aforementioned recruitment announcement.
- Check the requirements for education, the age cap, etc.
- Save the application here.
- Candidates must enter all the information.
- Once you have verified your information, send the application to the specified address.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
FAQs about CBIC DGPM Notification
|Q. How many positions will be filled as a result of the www.cbic.gov.in recruitment 2022 Notification?|
|Ans. The www.cbic.gov.in recruitment 2022 Notification is going to fill a total of 100 Additional Assistant Director positions.|
|Q. What is the deadline for DGPM Delhi Recruitment 2022 applications?|
|Ans. Within two months after the date, this advertisement appeared in Employment News, applicants must submit their applications to the address specified for DGPM Delhi Recruitment 2022.|