The most recent Notification to Hire Scientist was published by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. Twenty positions are open according to the CSIR IICT Job Advertisement. Before the deadline for submission, the Interested Candidate may submit their application. The last day to apply is January 31, 2023.
CSIR IICT Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||CSIR – IICT|
|Post name||Scientist and others|
|Vacancies in total||20|
|End date for form submission||31.01.2023|
CSIR IICT Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Scientist post: 16
- Senior Scientist post: 02
- Principal Scientist post: 02
Candidates must hold an M.E., M. Tech., or Ph. D. in a related field from an accredited university or institution.
- Scientist post: 18 – 32
- Senior Scientist post: 18 – 37
- Principal Scientist post: 18 – 45
To apply, nominees have to pay Rs.100/- to the department.
- Scientist post: Level – 11 (Rs. 1,21,641/-)
- Principal Scientist post: Level – 13 (Rs. 2,13,051/-)
- Senior Scientist post: Level – 12 (Rs. 1,39,956/-)
The steps in the selection process for the IICT Recruitment in 2023 are described below.
Personal interviews and discussions in groups
Verification of documents.
Official website: www.iict.res.in.
How to Apply For CSIR IICT Notification
- Visit the CSIR IICT’s official webpage at www.iict.res.in.
- Follow the instructions exactly.
- Finish your application for the job you want.
- The application form should have the necessary documentation attached.
- Put the application costs to use (if applicable).
- Print and submit the application form.
|Official website||See Here|
|Official Adv.||See Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
FAQs about CSIR IICT Notification:
|Q. When will the IICT Recruitment 2023 online application period close?|
|Ans. January 31, 2023, is the deadline for IICT Recruitment 2023 applications.|
|Q. How many positions are advertised in the IICT Notification 2023?|
|Ans. The IICT Notification 2023 announces a total of 20 openings.|