An advertisement for the position of ITI Apprentice has been published by Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited. The apprenticeship will last a year, according to CSPGCL’s official statement. To learn more about the openings, deadlines, qualifications, application and selection procedures, etc. for the CSPGCL position 2023, applicants can read this page.
CSPGCL Notification Overview:
|Post name||ITI Apprentice|
|Vacancies in total||105|
|End date for form submission||16.03.2023|
Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Electrician- 35 Posts
- Building Maintenance Tech-05 Posts
- Turner-05 Posts
- Wireman-06 Posts
- Fitter-30 Posts
- Machinist-04 Posts
- Welder-20 Posts
Candidates must have completed their ITI from an accredited institution in addition to their 10th and 12th grades.
A monthly salary of 7000 will be paid to those chosen for the ITI Apprentice post in the CSPGCL Recruitment 2023.
- Those who do well on the written test will then be interviewed.
- One candidate will be chosen following the interview.
How to Apply For CSPGCL Notification
- First, go to cspdcl.co.in’s the main website.
- The second step is to select “Recruitment” from the home page.
- Locate the “Apprenticeship” job advertisement in step three.
- In the fourth step, the “Application Form” page will be shown.
- Check your eligibility and download the application form in step 5.
- Sixth step: Complete the form and affix any necessary paperwork.
- The application must be submitted in step seven.
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Notification||Adv. Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
FAQs about CSPGCL Notification:
|Q. Is this a CSPGCL 2023 permanent hiring process?|
|Ans. No, the apprenticeship offered by CSPGCL is only for a year.|
|Q. Do I need to submit any other documentation for the CSPGCL Recruitment 2023 apprenticeship?|
|Ans. For the CSPGCL Recruitment 2023, candidates would indeed need to present a declaration of apprenticeship certificate.|