The Amin, Assistant Settlement Officer, and Kanungo positions have recently opened up for online applications through the Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department. For the Bihar LRC, there have been advertisements for 10,101 positions. Contractual hiring will be done for this position.
On this page, all of its information is provided below. Candidates should review the official notification before applying. Check all the information accurately, just like the selection process for age and education requirements. Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online for this position. Candidates must complete this form by November 15, 2022.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Land Record Survey Bihar|
|Post name||AMIN, Clerk, etc|
|Vacancies in total||10101|
|End date for form submission||16.11.2022|
Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Assistant Settlement Officer- 355
- Amin- 8244
- Kanoongo- 758
Candidates who have earned their bachelor’s degree, engineering diploma, engineering degree, or BE/BTech from an accredited school, board, or university are eligible to apply for the Bihar government position.
- For Male candidates: 18 – 37 years
- For Female candidates: 18 – 40 years
As per the advertisement issued.
- For Assis Settlement Officer Posts- Rs.59000 Monthly
- For Amin Posts- INR 31000 Monthly
- For Kanoongo Posts- INR 36000 Monthly
- For Clerk Posts-INR 25000 Monthly
For the Bihar government hiring 2022, candidates will be chosen based on their merit list placement and qualification-based marks.
Official website: https://dlrs.bihar.gov.in/
How to Apply For Notification
- Visit the company’s website at https://dlrs.bihar.gov.in.
- Then Press the Register button.
- Enter your contact information.
- Use your registration number and password to log in.
- Click the Apply button.
- Then enter more information.
- Click the final submit button after reviewing the filled-out information.
- Finally, print or download.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
FAQs about Notification
|Q. What is the deadline for submitting an online application for the Directorate of Land Record Survey Bihar position in 2022?|
|Ans. Before November 16, 2022, you can submit the Directorate of Land Record Survey Bihar application form.|
|Q. What is the address of the Directorate of Land Record Survey Bihar’s official website?|