The Eastern Railway Apprentice positions have a recruitment announcement from the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). The Eastern Railways will use the recruitment drive to fill 3115 open positions, according to the announcement made on the official website, indianrailways.gov.in. The Eastern Railway online application must be submitted by October 29, 2022, to be considered. For all the details, read the entire article.
Eastern Railway Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Vacancies in total||3115|
|End date for form submission||29.10.2022|
Eastern Railway Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Howrah Division: 659
- Liluah Workshop: 612
- Malda Division: 138
- Kanchrapara Workshop: 187
- Jamalpur Workshop: 667
- Sealdah Division: 440
- Asansol Division: 412
Candidates must have completed Class 8th or First Grade with ITI from a recognized institution.
The candidates must be between the ages of 15 and 24 as of October 31, 2022, in order to be eligible.
- Candidates from the General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) must pay a 100 INR application fee.
- Candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) are exempt from paying application fees.
- The monthly minimum pay for Indian railway apprentices ranges from INR 5000 to INR 10,000.
- Depending on their performance, candidates may also aim for a 15% raise over their present pay.
- The amount given to candidates throughout the training phase is up to 6000 INR.
Candidates will only be hired if they pass the selection process, or if their names appear on the merit list that will be created based on their performance in the qualifying exam.
Official website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
How to Apply For Eastern Railway Notification
- Visit the official website, rrcer, as the first step.
- Go to the “Notice Board” tab in step 2.
- Step 3: Select “Notice No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices /2022-23” from the list of links.
- The “Click to Proceed Further” tab should be selected in step 4.
- Step 5: Enter the necessary information.
- Pay the application fee at step seven.
- Step 8: To complete the application process, click the “Submit” option.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about Eastern Railway Notification
|Q.1 How much does a railroad apprentice make?|
|Ans. A railway apprentice (trainee) makes INR 1,11,429 per year in pay.|
|Q. 2 Who determines the salary scale for positions as railroad apprentices?|
|Ans. The Government of India sets the apprentice’s wage for the Indian Railways.|