For the year 2022, EdCIL (India) Limited, a subsidiary of the Ministry of Education of the Government of India, has posted a recruitment notice on its official website for the positions of General Manager (Projects), Deputy General Manager (Digital Education Systems), Deputy General Manager (Projects), Assistant Manager (DES), and Others. There were 11 open positions, according to the recruitment announcement. On or before the application deadline, which is October 29, 2022, candidates who are qualified and interested can apply for these positions.
EDCIL Limited Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||EDCIL Limited|
|Post name||Assistant Manager & Other|
|Vacancies in total||11|
|End date for form submission||29.10.2022|
EDCIL Limited Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Projects-01 Seat
- Digital Edu-01 Seat
- Projects-01 Seat
- DES-02 Seats
- Human Resource-01 Seat
- Corporate Comm-01 Seat
- Legal-01 Seat
- Social Media -01 Seat
- Finance-01 Seat
- Overseas Edu-01 Seat
Candidates are eligible to submit the AM, GM, and other application forms if they have earned a graduate degree, a BE, a BTech, an MBA, a master’s degree, or a master’s degree in the relevant discipline from an accredited college or university and have the necessary years of experience.
- For GM post- 18 – 44 Years
- For DGM post- 18 – 40 Years
- For AM post- 18 – 30 Years
You can find more information on the AM, GM, and other open positions on the official EdCIL website.
- For GM post- Rs.80000 – Rs.220000
- For DGM post- Rs.70000 – Rs.200000
- For AM post- Rs.40000 – Rs.140000
Before being invited to the interview, candidates for the AM, GM, and other positions will first be shortlisted based on their credentials and experience.
Official website: https://www.edcilindia.co.in/ECareers.
How to Apply For EDCIL Limited Notification
- Obtain access to the EdCIL (India) Limited website.
- Examine the career/notification section.
- Within the time frame, apply for the AM, GM, and DM positions.
- Fill all the information into it appropriately.
- According to the instructions, upload the required documents, photos, and signatures.
- Submit your application to EdCIL (India) Limited before the deadline in the right format.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about EDCIL Limited Notification
|Q. Where can I submit an online application for the EDCIL Limited Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. Visit https://www.edcilindia.co.in/ECareers to submit an online application for the EDCIL Limited Recruitment 2022.|
|Q. What is the closing date for online applications for the EDCIL Limited Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. The online application date for the EDCIL Limited Recruitment 2022 is October 29, 2022.|