The advertisement was issued by the ESIC on their official website for the recruitment of the MTS, UDC, Steno, and another post which is therefore 3961 in total. Applicants across India can apply for the recruitment. The candidates before applying have to examine all the details under the form and check out every instruction very carefully. The applications form will get accepted from the 15th January 2022 to the 15th February 2022. To grab further details, continue to read out this article.
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Institution Name||ESIC Across India|
|Posts Name||MTS, UDC, Steno, and other|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15.01.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.02.2022|
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
The candidates must have complete their Matrics / 10+2 / Graduation from the recognized board or college to apply for the Recruitment.
- For MTS Posts: 18 -25 Years of the age
- For UDC and Steno Posts: 18 -22 Years of the age.
- Remaining category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/PWD/ST/Female/Ex-Serviceman category: Rs.250/-
- For UDC and Steno Posts: Rs.25500 – Rs.81100
- For MTS Posts: Rs.18000 – Rs.56900
The interview will be conducted by the ESIC and based on it the applicants will get shortlisted.
Official Website: To get any information, check out the ESIC official website @https://www.esic.nic.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For ESIC Recruitment 2022
- To apply, firstly reach out to the ESIC official website.
- Check out the notice and Apply from the appropriate link.
- Put all the correct information under the application form.
- Do upload all the necessary certificates with it.
- Submit the form after reviewing the filled details.
Important Links to Check out for ESIC Recruitment 2022:
Note: Apply before the last date to get hired for recruitment in 2022.