On February 11, 2023, the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) published the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 on its official website, which is located at @https://www.ifsca.gov.in. There are 20 openings for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) positions in the IFSCA Recruitment 2023. The IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023 application deadline is March 3, 2023. We have covered all of the essential information about IFSCA Recruitment 2023 in the article mentioned above.
IFSCA – International Financial Services Centres Authority Notification Overview:
|Post name||Assistant Manager|
|Vacancies in total||20|
|End date for form submission||03.03.2023|
IFSCA – International Financial Services Centres Authority Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Assistant Manager post: 20 vacancies
Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Information Technology /Computer Application from an approved university are eligible to apply.
For the IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, the applicant cannot be older than 30.
The candidates in the particular category will receive an age relaxation.
- SC/ST categories cost $100;
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS categories cost Rs. 1000.
The Grade A pay grade, which is offered by the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), would pay officers Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 each month (17 years).
The following phases will determine whether candidates are chosen for the IFSCA Recruitment 2023:
Phase I Interview Phase 2.
Official website: https://www.ifsca.gov.in.
How to Apply For IFSCA Notification
- Visit the IFSCA’s official website at https://www.ifsca.gov.in.
- Under the career option, select the Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment Registration link.
- Click on “new registration” to create a password and provisional registration number by entering your name, contact information, and email address.
- Once the application fees have been paid in full, upload all the necessary paperwork.
- Verify each detail again before applying.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Open Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
FAQs about IFSCA – International Financial Services Centres Authority Notification:
|Q. How many positions would be made available through IFSCA Recruitment 2023?|
|Ans. IFSCA Recruitment 2023 will open 20 assistant manager positions in total.|
|Q. When did the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 online application open?|
|Ans. On February 11th, 2023, the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 online application process opened.|