We have good news for you if you’re seeking a job with the Indian Post. The Department of Indian Post has recently announced huge job openings for those who have passed the 10th and 12th Exams. Therefore, you must read this post through to the conclusion if you want the whole update.
India Post Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Vacancies in total||40889|
|End date for form submission||16.02.2023|
India Post Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Andhra Pradesh- 2480 Posts
- Chattisgarh- 1593 Posts
- Jharkhand- 1590 Posts
- Kerala- 2462 Posts
- Odisha- 1382 Posts
- TN- 3167 Posts
- UP- 7987 Posts
- WB- 2001 Posts
- Bihar- 1461 Posts
- Gujarat- 2017 Posts
- Karnataka- 3036 Posts
- Maharashtra- 2414 Posts
- Rajasthan- 1684 Posts
- Telangana- 1266 Posts
If applicants wanted to be considered for the India Post GDS position, they had to have graduated from one of the recognized/approved colleges, schools, or boards in the 10th grade.
- ABPM/Dak Sevak Posts – Rs.10000 – Rs.24470
- BPM Posts – Rs.12000 – Rs.29380
The total monthly wage (including Basic Pay+Allowances) for a BPM role is roughly $16,000, but the income for an ABPM is just about $13,000, according to GDS Salary Details.
Official website: www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
How to Apply For India Post Notification
- Candidates who meet the requirements must first visit the Indian Post website.
- Look for the notification for the 2023 Indian Post GDS Recruitment.
- Read the entire instruction provided in the notification by opening it.
- Now The Indian Post GDS Application Form 2023 can be opened by clicking on it.
- Complete the application form with all necessary information, including your qualifications.
- Click the submit button now.
- The application will then appear on the screen in its completed form.
- Examine every detail in the application form, then click the download button.
- Print out the application for your records.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
FAQs about India Post Notification:
|Q. How do I fill out a GDS application?|
|Ans. Only online applications are being accepted by the Indian Postal Department for the India Post GDS Recruitment at indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in.|
|Q. When does India Post GDS Bharti’s deadline expire?|
|Ans. The 16th of February 2023 is the final day for GDS Recruitment. Candidates have until February 19, 2023, to make changes to their application.|