The advertisement was made by the Indian Air Force on their official portal regarding the 283 empty seats of the Commissioned Officer post. The department is searching for eligible nominees to fill these vacancies. The contenders who are wished to apply can deposit their form online from the 1st of June 2022. The closing date for the form submission is 30th June 2022. Kindly look into this article completely before applying.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022: High Points
|Name of the department||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Name||Commissioned Officer|
|Applications accepted from||01.06.2022|
|Applications accepted till||30.06.2022|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022: Complete Details
|Commissioned Officer- Flying Branch||12|
|Commissioned Officer- Ground Duty||312|
- The lowest age set to apply by the IAF: is 20 years
- The highest age set to apply by the IAF: is 26 years
The individuals who clear their B.E / B.Tech / Graduation from the approved institution are eligible to apply for the vacancies.
The institution will provide remuneration of Rs.56100 – Rs.177500/- per month to the hired contenders.
The department will collect Rs.250/- for the submission of the application form for recruitment.
The organization will choose the nominees based on the result of the physical test, written exam, and psychological test. Based on it, the department will prepare the Merit list.
Official Website: Visit to the dept. website @https://afcat.cdac.in/ for the any information.
Steps To Apply For Indian Air Force IAF Recruitment 2022
- To apply for the post, the individuals have to submit their application form online.
- To apply for the post, read the official adv. details.
- Write all the information under the application form completely.
- Upload all the important certificates under it.
- Make the application fees payment and deposit the form before the closing date.
- Take one printout of the form for further use.
Important Links to Check out for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
|Official portal||Touch Here|
|Official Advertisement||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
Note: The course of this post started in July 2023.