Indian Army Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post name||Religious Teacher, JCO and Hawaldar|
|Vacancies in total||128|
|End date for form submission||15.03.2023|
Indian Army Notification 2023 Complete Details–
- Pandit/Hindu Vacancies
- Granthi/Sikh Vacancies
- Shia Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts/Muslim Vacancies
- Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts/Buddhist Vacancies
- HAV SAC Vacancies
- Gorkha Pandit for Gorkha Regiments/Hindu Gorkha Vacancies
- Maulvi Sunni/Muslim Vacancies
- Padre/Christian Vacancies
Candidates for the Indian Army JCO position must hold a BSC degree with a math component or a graduate degree in the required subject from an accredited school or board.
- For RT JCO -25-34 years
- For Hav SAC – 20-25 years
For the online submission of the application for the position of Religious Teacher in the Indian Army, candidates must pay a cost of Rs.250/-.
The religious teacher position’s monthly compensation would be by Indian Army organization regulations.
To qualify for the positions of RT teachers in the Indian Army, applicants must pass the Online CBT test, physical test, medical test, and certificate verification test.
Official website: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to Apply For Notification
- Step 1: Visit joinindianarmy.nic.in, the Indian Army’s official website.
- Step 2: To register for the exam, go to the “JCO / OR / Agniveer Apply / Login” section on the homepage.
- Step 3: Underneath the list of forthcoming tests will be a link to an online application.
- Step 4: After selecting the Apply Online link, finish the registration process.
- The fifth step is to download the application form and print it out for your records.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about Indian Army Notification:
|Q. What is the deadline for application submission?|
|Ans. The deadline to apply for a position is March 15, 2023.|
|Q. What is the Indian Army’s primary website?|
|A. See the authentication page at https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx.|