The applications are invited by the Indian Navy for the Tradesman Mate post. To apply for Tradesman Mate positions, interested individuals must contact the Indian Navy. Candidates who are qualified and interested in applying for the positions may do so via andaman.gov.in, the Andaman and Nicobar Command Headquarters’ official website. Beginning on August 6 and running through September 6 of 2022, applications will be accepted for Group C positions. 112 Tradesman Mate positions in the navy need to be filled, hence a recruitment campaign is being undertaken. Learn more in this article about the eligibility requirements, the selection procedure, and other topics.
Indian Navy Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Vacancies in total||112|
|End date for form submission||06.09.2022|
Indian Navy Notification 2022 Complete Details–
Tradesman Mate post: 112 vacancies.
- UR category: 43
- OBC category: 32
- SC category: 18
- ST category: 08
- EWS category: 11
Candidates must have completed Class 10 at a recognized school or board and hold a certificate from an approved industrial training institute in the relevant trade to be considered for the positions.
The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 25 to apply for the post.
The application fees charges are zero for the form submission.
The Indian Navy will pay the consolidated amount of 18,000 – 56900 per month to the selected nominees.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will show up for a written exam with objective-type questions based on those candidates’ primary qualifications.
Official website: www. joinindiannavy.in
How to Apply For Indian Navy Notification
- Go to the Indian Navy’s official website.
- On the front page, select Candidate Login / Register.
- The applicant must complete the form with his personal information and contact information before hitting the submit button to apply.
- Return to the Home page and click the Login button there.
- Users who have registered can sign in with their User ID and Password.
- Fill out the online form completely and accurately.
- Upload every scanned copy of the necessary paperwork.
- Candidates are urged to print out their completed online application before submitting it.
|Official Portal||Touch here|
|Official Notification||Touch here|
|Apply Online||Touch here|
FAQs about Indian Navy Notification
|Q. What is the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 deadline for applications?|
|A. September 06, 2022, is the deadline for submitting online applications for the Indian Navy.|
|Q. How many jobs are available through the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?|
|A. The Indian Navy’s announcement for 2022 indicates that there are 112 Tradesman positions available overall.|