A recruitment announcement for the positions of Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, and Chief Manager has been made by India Post Payments Bank (IPPB). Applying for the roles can be done by going to the IPPB Online website at www.ippbonline.com. There won’t be any other forms of application accepted. On November 4, the registration process will start. November 18 is the last day to apply. This recruitment effort will fill a total of 41 open positions. For information on eligibility and other specifics, see below.
IPPB Notification Overview:
|Post name||Manager, AM, Chief Manager, and Other|
|Vacancies in total||41|
|End date for form submission||18.11.2022|
IPPB Notification 2022 Complete Details–
Assistant Manager (IT)
- SLA Management- 03 Posts
- Infra Support- 05 Posts
- IT asset management- 03 Posts
- CBS technical support- 04 Posts
- DC Operations -03 Posts
- CBS technical support -04 Posts
- SLA Management- 03 Posts
- Infra Support- 04 Posts
- IT asset management – 02 Posts
- Other Posts
Applying requires a bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science, a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a bachelor’s degree in technology, a master’s degree in IT or computer science, a bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a master’s degree in business administration.
- The lowest age to apply under the IPPB: is 20 years
- The upper age to apply under the IPPB: is 45 years
A charge of Rupees 750 must be paid online from the IPPB bank notice by all experienced and competent individuals in 2022.
The selected nominees will get a salary from Band 07 to Band 11 from the organization.
Based on the information they gave in the online application form for the interview, the candidates who will fill out the form will be narrowed down.
Official website: http://www.ippbonline.com/
How to Apply For IPPB Notification
- Step 1: Go to ippbonline.com, the official IPPB website.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the “Current Openings” section after clicking “Careers” on the homepage.
- Step 3: Navigate to “Recruitment of Vacancies (Including Backlog)”
- Step 4: Click “Apply Online” and complete all the fields.
- Step 5: Complete the application and pay the exam price.
- Step 6: Print your online application for your records.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about IPPB Notification
|Q1. How do I apply for the 2022 IPPB Recruitment?|
|Ans. To apply for IPPB Recruitment 2022, candidates should use the direct link provided in the article.|
|Q2: How many positions have been made available for the IPPB Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. In total, 41 positions have been made available as part of IPPB Recruitment 2022.|