The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released the most recent employment announcement for 108 open Constable positions. Candidates who completed the 10th grade are qualified to apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2022 positions. Candidates who are qualified and interested may apply between August 19, 2022, and September 17, 2022. Please submit your application before the deadline. Additional information, such as educational requirements, job descriptions, age restrictions, salary scales, application procedures, key dates, etc., are provided below. Please review the details and apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2022.
ITBP Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Vacancies in total||108|
|End date for form submission||19.08.2022|
ITBP Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Constable (Mason): 31 Posts
- Constable (Carpenter): 56 Posts
- Constable (Plumber): 21 Posts
ITI Certificate in Masonry, Carpenters, or Plumbing with a 10th Pass.
- Lowest age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 23 years
- For the OBC/ General/EWS category: Rs. 400
- For the SC/ ST/ Ex-S/ Females Category: Nil
Candidates that are chosen receive a monthly salary that ranges from a minimum of Rs. 21700 to a maximum of Rs. 69100.
The PET, PST, Written Test, Trade Test, Documentation, DME, and RME will all be used to determine which candidates will be chosen.
Official website: www.its police.nic.in
How to Apply For ITBP Notification
- Visit the official website by clicking the link below.
- In the career area, look for this position.
From the menu, choose “Registration – New User.”
- Enter the necessary information, Personal Information, contact information, and qualification in education.
- Upload your headshot and signature.
- Fill out the form, pay the charge, and send it in.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
FAQs about ITBP Notification
|Q. What was the end date for applying for the ITBP Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. It will expire on August 19, 2022.|
|Q. How many roles will be filled by the ITBP in 2022?|
|Ans. To fill the positions, 108 candidates are sought by the ITBP.|