For the position of sub-inspector staff nurse, the ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force) has posted a call for applications online. Willing applicants may fill the ITBP Application Form for Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Post. As a result, the ITBP made the Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf available. Candidates can read the entire announcement and submit an online application at itbpolice.nic.in if they meet the prerequisite standards and are interested in the following steps of the ITBP Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022.
ITBP Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Vacancies in total||18|
|Name of the job||Sub-Inspector|
|End date for form submission||15.09.2022|
ITBP Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) post – 18 vacancies
- Passed the 10+2 exam and the GNM examination.
- A member of the State Nursing Council or the Central Nursing Council.
The nominees for this position must be between the ages of 21 and 30. No additional application from the reserved category will be granted a further age relaxation.
- For the Gen/OBC category- Rs 200
- For the SC/ST/ESM/Female category- NIL
The chosen candidates would receive a good monthly remuneration of between Rs. 35400 and Rs. 112400.
The Physical Efficiency Test , Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination , and Review Medical Examination will make up the selection process (RME).
Official website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
How to Apply For ITBP Notification
- Initially, interested candidates Visit the official website of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP at https://itbpolice.nic.in.
- Candidate Open the Staff Nurse Application Form link by visiting the Recruitment career option on the ITBP Sub Inspector Staff Nurse.
- The applicant user may submit the necessary documentation, eligibility requirements, educational background information, and lastly the necessary size passport-size photo and signature here.
- The nominees must print the Application Form after submitting.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about ITBP Notification
|Q. What percentage of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force’s seats are filled?|
|Ans. The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force fills 18 seats.|
|Q. What is the deadline to apply for the ITBP?|
|Ans. Candidates may apply online between 17 August 2022 to 15 September 2022.|