The announcement was made by the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission, Jammu for the recruitment of the 126 empty seats of the Assistant Professor post. The contenders who are willing to apply can check out their eligibility first and then apply. The forms for the post will get accepted till the 29th of June 2022. The nominees for the complete details are advised to check out this full article before applying.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission, Jammu|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Applications submitted from||Started|
|Applications submitted till||29.06.2022|
JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Assistant Professor post: 126 vacancies
|Food Science & Quality Control||15|
- For OM category: up to 40 years
- For Reserved category: up to 43 years
- For PH category: up to 42 years
The nominees completing their Post Graduation / PH.D. from any foreign university and clearing their ST / SLET and NET are eligible to apply for the post.
The department will pay the remuneration of Rs.57000/- on the monthly basis for this post.
- For the General category: Rs.1000/-
- For the SC/ST/OBC/PWD category: Rs.500/-
The contenders who clear the written exam and the personal interview are got hired for the post.
Official Website: Go to the JKPSC official website @www.jkpsc.nic.in for any information.
Steps To Apply For JKPSC Recruitment 2022
- The individuals have to apply to the online mode for the recruitment.
- Go to the JKPSC official portal and check out the link of the post from there.
- Read all the given information into it and then apply.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach all the important certificates under it.
- Upload the scanned pp and the digital signature.
- Send the application form before the last date.
Essential Links to Consider for JKPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Advertisement||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: All the contenders are advised to check out the filled information before submitting the form.