Candidates might take advantage of this fantastic opportunity if they are searching for the most recent Government jobs. On its official website, https://www.jnu.ac.in?, Jawaharlal Nehru University has posted an employment announcement for the JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023.
Online applications are being accepted from qualified and interested applicants as part of the most recent JNU recruitment to fill 388 openings for Junior Assistant, MTS, and non-teaching positions, The link provided below allows applicants who are serious about their careers and who wish to pursue a career at Jawaharlal Nehru University to apply directly. To prevent crowds on deadline days, applicants are recommended to submit their applications far in advance.
JNU Non-Teaching Notification Overview:
|Post name||Junior Assistant, MTS & Other|
|Vacancies in total||388|
|End date for form submission||10.03.2023|
JNU Non-Teaching Notification 2023 Complete Details–
- Deputy Registrar-02
- Section Officer-08
- Senior Assistant-08
- MTS- 79
- Mess Helper-49
- Works Assistant-16
- Senior System Analyst-01
- Other Posts
- Assistant Registrar-03
- Junior Assistant-106
- Engineering Attendant-22
Candidates for the JNU position must have completed their 10th or 12th grade, their undergraduate degree, or their master’s degree from a recognized institution or university.
For the positions of Deputy Registrar and Senior System Analyst, the maximum age limit is 50; for all other positions, it is 40. According to government regulations, the reserved category will receive an age relaxation.
- UR/EWS/OBC categories – Rs 1500 (Group A), Rs.1000 (Group B)
- SC/ST/Women categories – Rs 1000 (Group A), Rs.600 ( Group B)
- Deputy Registrar, Senior System Analyst-Level 12
- Assistant Registrar-Level 10
- Section Officer-Level 07
- Assistant, Stenographer-Level 04
- Senior Assistant-Level 06
- Junior Assistant, Cook-Level 02
- MTS, Mess Helper, Engineering Attendant- Level 01
- Works Assistant-Level 03
The candidates will be chosen for the various non-teaching positions at JNU based on skill assessments or interviews.
Official website: https://www.jnu.ac.in/
How to Apply For JNU Non-Teaching Notification
- Candidates must visit the official website, https://www.jnu.ac.in/, for further information.
- Check the link for the specific JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification on Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification on the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) website’s notification panel.
- If you are qualified, select the link to apply online.
- An application fee tab will appear in a new window.
- Now complete the form by the instructions and the relevant candidate document information.
- Pay the application fee by the notification’s instructions.
- To submit the application form, click the submit link.
- Take a printout of the Application form after downloading it for use in the future.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about JNU Non-Teaching Notification:
|Q1. What is the deadline for JNU Recruitment 2023 applications?|
|Ans. The deadline to submit an application for the JNU Recruiting 2023 is March 10, 2023.|
|Q2. What are the requirements for JNU Recruiting in 2023?|
|Ans. The article describes the eligibility requirements needed for JNU Recruitment 2023.|