The Karnataka Public Service Commission is accepting online applications for the positions of ASO, JE, and Other. The online application procedure will run from October 19 through November 17, 2022. So, before the deadline, interested applicants can properly fill out the application forms. There are now 300 open positions that need to be filled by qualified nominees. Visit the official KPSC website at kpsc.kar.nic.in to learn more about KPSC Recruitment.
KPSC Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post name||ASO, JE, and Other|
|Vacancies in total||300|
|End date for form submission||17.11.2022|
KPSC Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Jr Engineer/Civil-166
- Assistant Statistical Officer-58
- Jr Engineer/Mechanical-03
- Statistical Inspector-105
Candidates must earn a diploma or master’s degree from an organization or board that is recognized.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40. In compliance with governmental regulations, candidates from the reserved category will have their ages decreased.
The organization would pay selected candidates salaries ranging from 27,650 to 70,850 rupees.
- Category: 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B: 300 Rupees
- 50 Rupees for the Ex-Servicemen Category
- Category: Nil for SC, ST, and PWD
- 600 Rupees for General and OBC Categories
Written exams and interviews will both be used to choose the nominees.
Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
How to Apply For KPSC Notification
- kpsc.kar.nic.in is the official website.
- The Registration tab should now be selected by applicants.
- The window will change.
- Applicants need to remember that they must first register with information such as their name, email address, mobile number, religion, date of birth according to matriculation, and others.
- Candidates then need to complete the application form with the essential information.
- Take a copy of the application form for future use.
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
FAQs about KPSC Notification
|Q. When do many applicants for the positions deposit their applications?|
|Ans. November 17, 2022.|
|Q. Where can I apply for Karnataka’s 382 open positions?|
|Ans. Through the KPSC’s official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in.|