For the below-mentioned position in Uttar Pradesh’s Lucknow Cantonment Board (LCB), online applications are being accepted by qualified Indian citizens and candidates.
The online application can be completed from December 1, 2022, through December 31, 2022, at midnight. The webpage link will then be disabled. To avoid crowds on deadline days for online application submission, candidates are strongly recommended to submit well in advance. No application will be accepted offline. Below are the details of the position, including the pay scale and any category reservations. UP Cantonment Board LCB Recruitment 2022, Cantonment Board Chowkidar Fitter Recruitment 2022.
Lucknow Cantonment Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Lucknow Cantonment|
|Post name||Jr Clerk, Assistant Teacher, and Other|
|Vacancies in total||15|
|End date for form submission||31.12.2022|
Lucknow Cantonment Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Horticulture Inspector-01
- Pharmacist- 01
- Junior Clerk-02
- X-Ray Technician-01
- Sanitary Inspector- 01
- Assistant Teacher- 08
- Mid Wife-01
Candidates for the Lucknow Cantonment recruitment 2022 must have earned a BSC in agriculture, chemistry, or horticulture, a diploma in pharmacy, or a graduation degree in any stream from an accredited college, institute, or university.
- Age minimum: 21 years old.
- The maximum age is 30.
- Additional age relaxation by Lucknow Cantonment Board’s various post-recruitment regulations.
- For Gen/Unreserved/Ex-Serviceman category- Rs 1200
- For the OBC category- Rs 1000
- For SC category- Rs 800
- Horticulture Inspector-Rs 5200- 20200 + Rs.2400 (GP)
- Sanitary Inspector, Assistant Teacher- Rs 9300- 34800 + Rs.4200 (GP)
- Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician- Rs 5200- 20200 + Rs.2800 (GP)
- Junior Clerk, Mid Wife- Rs 5200- 20200 + Rs.2000 (GP)
The following steps will make up the candidate selection process:
- The exam is written and typing
- Skill assessment Exam
Official website: https://lucknow.cantt.gov.in/recruitment/
How to Apply For Lucknow Cantonment Notification
- Please visit lucknow.cantt.gov.in.
- After selecting “Information,” select “Recruitment.”
- “download link” next to it. Click on that link.
- For complete information, read the announcement.
- Click the “Click to Apply” link next to the relevant job description.
- Complete the online application form with the necessary information.
- Upload the required paperwork, then pay.
- submit the online application form after it has been completed.
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Notification||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
FAQs about Lucknow Cantonment Notification:
|Q. What is the deadline to submit applications for the Lucknow Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. The final day is December 31, 2022.|
|Q. What will the Lucknow Cantonment Board Exam be in 2022?|
|Ans. The exam date will shortly be announced.|