The notification was issued by the Directorate General of Defence Estates (DGDE ) related to the 97 empty seats of the Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II, and Hindi Typist post. The interested candidates can apply for the vacancies in the offline mode after checking out their eligibility for it. The applications will be made from the 3rd of December 2021 and continue till the 15th of January 2022. Full details about the vacancy are mentioned below. Readout carefully before applying for the vacancies.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Defence Estates (DGDE )|
|Posts Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II, and Hindi Typist|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||03.12.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||15.01.2022|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Sub Divisional Officer||89|
|Junior Hindi Translator||07|
The applicants should hold the below-given education qualification as per the post.
- JHT post – Grdaduation / Post Graduation plus two years of experience.
- SDO post – Matrics plus certificate in Drafstman or Surveying of minimmum 2 years.
- Hindi Typist post – Matrics plus 25 wpm in typewriting.
- Junior Hindi Translator post : 18 – 30 years
- Hindi Typist post : 18 – 27 years
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II post: 18 – 27 years
- For Other Category nominees: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman category individuals: Nil
|Junior Hindi Translator||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 + GP of Rs. 4200|
|Hindi Typist||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + GP of Rs. 1900|
|Sub Divisional Officer||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + GP of Rs. 2400|
Based on the Written test and skill test, the organization will do the selection.
Official Website: For any details, go to the organization website @dgde.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Offline For Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
- At first , download the application form from the official website of the Ministry of the Defence after read out the official notice.
- Write all the asked information the form appropriately and carefully.
- Then staple all the required certificates with the form.
- After completing it , submit it to the Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040.
Important Links to Consider for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021:
Note: The applications are only accepted into the offline mode.