A new job circular for Supervisors has been released by the Manipur Livestock Development Board (MLDB). Veterinary Attendant positions include Data Entry Operator, Veterinary Officer, Para Vet, and Driver. Candidates may submit their applications for the Veterinary Department Recruitment in Manipur online. 150 positions for the aforementioned positions will be filled by the Manipur Veterinary Department. The online registration link becomes active on November 17, 2022. The application form must be submitted by 9/12/2022. Manipur government job seekers should consult the notice for additional information.
MLDB Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Manipur Livestock Development Board|
|Post name||Supervisor, DEO, and Other|
|Vacancies in total||150|
|End date for form submission||09.12.2022|
MLDB Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Supervisor- 17
- Veternity Officer- 33
- Driver- 33
- DEO- 34
- Para Vet- 33
Candidates for the various roles at the MLDB department may apply if they have completed either the 10th or 12th grade and have a valid driver’s license for the Driver postings.
Candidates must be aged 18 to 38 to apply for the post.
- For applicants who are from the general or OBC population, it costs Rs. 800.
- For ST/SC applicants, 500 rupees.
- The PWD candidates pay no cost.
- Supervisor- Rs 14600/-
- DEO, Driver- Rs 9950/-
- Veternity Officer- Rs 26500/-
- Para Vet- Rs 12750/-
To employ candidates for positions such as DEO, Supervisor, and others, the MLDB Dept. Manipur will administer a written test.
Official website: www.wvetymanipur.nic.in
How to Apply For MLDB Notification
- Click here: vetymanipur. nic. in
- Select “New Recruits.”
- Click the “Download Notice” link.
- Carefully read the notification.
- Those who meet the requirements should click the “Apply Now” button.
- Pick the post name, then enter the information.
- “Submit and Continue” must be clicked.
- Upload the required paperwork, then pay.
- Finally, click “Submit” after properly completing the application.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about MLDB Notification
|Q. How long do applications take to be considered for the Supervisor, DEO, and other roles that MLDB is advertising?|
|Ans. A request states that the paperwork must be filed by December 9, 2022.|
|Q. How can I apply for a supervisor, DEO, or other position at MLDB?|
|Ans. Visit https://vetymanipur.nic.in to submit your application for the positions.|