The notification was issued by the MNNIT Institute for the recruitment of the 145 empty seats for the Assistant Professor post. The eligible and willing nominees can check out their eligibility from the notice before submitting their form. The candidates can deposit their form Online/Offline from the 31st of May 2022 to the 30th of June 2022. The nominees are advised to check out the full article before applying as all the necessary details related to the post are mentioned here.
MNNIT Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||MNNIT Institute|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Applications accepted from||31.05.2022|
|Applications accepted till||30.06.2022|
MNNIT Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Individuals below 60 years of age are eligible to apply for the Assistant Professor post. The contenders less than 60 years can apply.
The nominees who complete their Graduation / B.Tech / BE / Masters / M.Sc. / MA / M.Com from the recognized university or institution is eligible to apply for the recruitment.
The individuals will get the remuneration of Rs.6000 – Rs.8000/- on the monthly basis from the MNNIT Institute.
- For the OBC/General/EWS category- Rs.1000/-
- For All other remaining categories- Nil
The MNNIT will conduct the written exam, personal interview, and demo round to select the individuals for the posts.
Official Website: To get any details, visit the organization website @http://mnnit.ac.in/.
Steps To Apply For MNNIT Recruitment 2022
- Visit the MNNIT official portal.
- Check all the information from the given notice.
- Complete the application form online with all the right information like age, name, qualification, phone number, and more.
- Upload the asked certificates with it.
- Deposit the application fees specified acc. to the category.
- Submit the application form before the end date online.
Essential Links to Consider for MNNIT Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Advertisement||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
Note: The applicants are advised to deposit the application form hard copy before the 7th of July 2022.