MP PEB Recruitment 2022:
The Online application form portal was opened by the MP PEB Professional Examination Board at their official website related to the Primary Teacher post vacancies. The seats are various in number. The nominees to apply can check out the notification carefully before applying for the post. The interested applicants can deposit their application form till the 28th December 2021. For detailed information, read out the below details.
MP PEB Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the department||MP PEB Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the posts||Primary Teacher|
|Vacancies in the number||Various|
|Starting Date for form submission||14.12.2021|
|Last Date for form submission||28.12.2021|
MP PEB Recruitment 2022: Complete Details
Primary Teacher posts: Various Vacancies
To apply for Recruitment 2021, the individual should be less than 21 years of age. Aspirants above this age limit are not able to apply.
Candidates clearing the Matrics, Graduation, B.Ed. and D.Ed. from the recognized university or institution can apply for the Recruitment 2021.
- For SC/OBC/ST category: Rs.300
- For General category: Rs.500
The organization will provide the salary as per their rules and regulations.
The written exam and test will be taken by the MP PEB for selecting the applicants for Recruitment 2022.
Official Website: For any details, go to the organization website @http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
Steps To Apply for MP PEB Recruitment 2022 Online
- Go to the MP PEB official website @http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- Download the notice of the posting form there and read out it appropriately.
- Check out all the eligibility to apply and apply for it.
- Go for the registration process if you are new and complete all the information under the application form.
- Now attach all the necessary certificates and documents with the form and deposit them before the last date.
Essential Links to Check out for MP PEB Recruitment 2022:
|Pdf of the Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Applications submitted after the 28th December 2021 will not be accepted by the MP PEB.