MPSC Notification Overview:
|Vacancies in total||Clerk/Typist and Other|
|End date for form submission||14.02.2023|
MPSC Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Assistant Room Officer- 78
- Sub-Inspector of Police- 374
- Second Inspector/State Excise- 06
- Tax Assistant- 468
- State Tax Inspector- 159
- Sub Registrar/Gr-I/Inspector of Stamps- 49
- Technical Assistant-01
- Clerk-typist- 7034
Candidates must have completed their graduation to apply for Group B and Group C positions with the Maharashtra PSC.
- Least age: 18 years
- Highest age: 38 years
- Fee For Pre Exam- Rs.394 (Gen/OBC) and Rs.294 (SC/ST )
- Fee For Main Exam- Rs.544 ( Gen/OBC) and Rs.344 (SC/ST)
The selected candidates for the Clerk and other positions will be given competitive wages.
Official website: https://mpsc.gov.in/
How to Apply For MPSC Notification
- Use the link below to visit the MPSC Online official website.
- Click new registration on this page.
- Fill out the registration by providing your contact information and personal information.
- Click login once registration is complete.
- After logging in, complete all the fields and upload any scanned copies of the papers that are required.
- Complete the application fee payment in a preferred manner.
- The online application form should then be submitted and printed for future use.
|Official Portal||Web. Here|
|Official Notification||Adv. Here|
|Apply Online||Look Here|
FAQs about MPSC Notification:
|Q. What is the deadline for the MPSC Recruitment 2023?|
|Ans. The applicant must submit their application on the MPSC official website by February 14, 2023, at the latest.|
|Q. What requirements must candidates for the MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2023 meet?|
|Ans. The applicant ought to be a graduate.|