The notification was issued by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development to fill up the 06 empty seats of the Chief Technology Officer, Chief Risk Manager post. Aspirants who are excited to work along with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development at the Chief Technology Officer, Chief Risk Manager post can submit their application form from the 2nd of December 2021 to the 19th December 2021 into the online mode. Important details regarding the post are mentioned below.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Posts Name||Chief Technology Officer, Chief Risk Manager|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02.12.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.12.2021|
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Chief Technology Officer||01|
|Chief Risk Manager||01|
|Lead BI designer||01|
|Specialist Officer (Legal)||01|
Aspirants to apply for the above-mentioned vacancies have to hold the B.E/BCA / MCA / B.Tech / LLM / Masters in the relevant field / CS/CA from the recognized university or institution.
The age of the candidates to apply for these vacancies should be less than or equal to 62 years. Individuals whose age is above those age limits cant applicable to apply for the post.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category: Rs.50/-
- For all others category: Rs.800/-
|Chief Technology Officer||Rs 3.75 lakh|
|Data Designer||Rs 2.50 lakh|
|ETL Designer||Rs 2.50 lakh|
|Chief Risk Manager||Rs 3.25 lakh|
|Lead BI designer||Rs 2.50 lakh|
|Specialist Officer (Legal)||Rs 1.50 lakh|
The organization will shortlist the applicants for the interview based on their qualifications, experience, etc.
Official Website: For any details go to the organization’s official website @www.nabard.org.
Steps To Apply Online For National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development @www.nabard.org.
- Apply for the post from the official website by clicking on the apply online option.
- Complete the registration process if you are a new user.
- Then log in by entering the registration number and password.
- Mention all the information correctly under the application form.
- Upload all the necessary certificates under the application form.
- Move towards the payment of the application fees.
- Save the application form and submit it.
Important Links to Consider for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2021:
Note: The location of the job is Mumbai.