Applications are being accepted for scientist positions at the National Centre for Cell Science in Pune.
Candidates who meet the requirements may apply online at nccs.res.in. The application process is now underway, and the application form must be submitted no later than 30 days after the day the employment news advertisement was published. On January 28, the ad appeared in the employment news.
NCCS Notification Overview:
|Forms made till||03.02.2023|
|Vacancies in total||23|
NCCS Notification 2022 Full Details–
- G -02
- D -13
- C -02
- B -03
- E -01
Nominees between the ages of 35 and 58 may apply for the notification in 2023.
Candidates must have earned an MVSc, M. Pharm, MBBS, M. Tech, MD, M.Sc., or Ph.D. from one of the authorized boards or universities, according to the NCCS official announcement.
- For OBC/Woman categories– Rs.300 (Scientist B, C, D, E posts), Rs.500 (Scientist G Posts)
- For the General categories– Rs.500 (Scientist B, C, D, E posts), Rs.1000 (Scientist G Posts )
Interested parties can read the NCCS Center Scientist job posting for more information.
- G Posts -Pay Level 14
- E Posts -Pay Level 13
- B Posts -Pay Level 10
- C Posts -Pay Level 11
- D Posts -Pay Level 12
Official Portal: https://nccs.res.in/
How to Apply For NCCS Notification
- To apply for a position, go to the official website at nccs.res.in and look for the NCCS Recruitment or Careers.
- Check your eligibility by opening the Scientist G and Scientist E job notifications.
- Please double-check the deadline before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application completely and truthfully.
- Send the application and the application fee to [email protected] by the deadline, if possible (30-Jan-2023).
|Official website||Open Here|
|Official Adv.||Open Here|
|Application form pdf||Tap Here|
FAQs about NCCS Notification:
|Q. What is the last application deadline for an NCCS Scientist position?|
|Q. How many seats are open for the NCCS Scientist position?|
|A. Seats 23|