According to a recent job posting from the National Health Mission (NHM) Maharashtra, there are currently 2900 openings for Community Health Officers available. It is a good idea to inquire about bachelor’s degrees from all desirable applicants. Interested candidates may apply for the NHM Maharashtra Job Notification 2022 on or before December 20, 2022. The eligibility requirements, such as age limitations, salary ranges, application costs, selection criteria, how to apply, significant dates, and others, are provided below. Visit the NHM Maharashtra’s official website if you’re an applicant.
NHM Maharashtra Notification Overview:
|Name of the dept.||NHM Maharashtra|
|End date for form deposition||20.12.2022|
|Vacancies in total||2900|
|Post name||Community Health Officers|
NHM Maharashtra Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Community Health Officers:- 2900 Posts
Candidates must hold a graduate degree in either nursing, ayurvedic medicine, or Unani medicine from an accredited institution.
- Open categories cost Rs. 500, while reserved categories cost Rs. 350.
- The open category’s nominees are 38 years old on average.
- For reserved categories, 43 years will have passed.
A stipend of Rs. 10,000 from the NHM Maharstara was followed by Rs. 25, 000, and Rs. 15,000 for the CHO employment during training.
The candidates will be chosen using the screening test, written test, and interview.
Official portal: https://nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/
How to Apply For NHM Maharashtra Notification
- Go to the official website of NHM Maharashtra.
- Check the notification details to see if you are eligible.
- Take care when downloading the application.
- Fill out the application.
- Make the application fee payment.
- And, Two passport-size color photos, a demand draught, and the application form that is provided should be delivered by mail, hand delivery, or courier to the office of the Deputy Director of Health Services for the concerned district.
|Official website||Website Here|
|Official Notification||Notice Here|
|Application Form link||Apply Here|
FAQs about NHM Maharashtra Notification:
|Q: How do I apply for the role of NHM Maharashtra CHO?|
|A. The DDHS offices in question must receive the CHO application form in person.|
|Q. What percentage of CHO posts are there in NHM Maharashtra?|
|A. There are 2900 vacancies open.|