The announcement for the hiring of non-faculty positions has been made by the National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar. The NIT Jalandhar has already begun taking online applications as of February 1st, 2023, therefore qualified applicants can begin applying for this job. The first of March 2023 is the deadline for submitting an online application for the NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2023. The NIT Jalandhar has authorized the hiring process for a total of 105 Non-Teaching positions.
NIT Jalandhar Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||NIT Jalandhar|
|Vacancies in total||105|
|End date for form submission||01.03.2023|
NIT Jalandhar Notification 2023 Complete Details–
- Technical Assis- 23
- Jr Engineer-03
- Sr Technician-13
- Jr Assis-13
- Office Attendant-16
- Sas Assis-01
- Sr Stenographer-02
- Sr Assis-06
Candidates are asked to apply for the NIT Jalandhar Non-Faculty positions if they have completed an ITI, Diploma, BTech, graduate degree, or 12th grade from an accredited institute, university or college.
The candidates for the NIT Jalandhar position must meet the government’s age requirements.
- For General/OBC/EWS categories- Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women categories- Rs 500/-
- Technical Assis/Sas Assis/Jr Engineer- Rs 35400-112400
- Sr Stenographer-Rs 29200-92300
- Stenographer/Sr Assis/Sr Technician-Rs 25500-81100
- Jr Assis/Technician-Rs 21700-69100
- Office Attendant-Rs 18000- 56900
The results of the recruiting test or interview will determine who gets the job at NIT Jalandhar.
Official website: https://www.nitj.ac.in/
How to Apply For NIT Jalandhar Notification
- The applicants must first access the official website by typing www.nitj.ac.in into their browser.
- Now, a section labeled “Recruitment” will be located at the bottom of the homepage.
- Find “Recruitment to the Non-faculty Posts” next.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” link under the “Application Form” column.
- Once more, a new page will appear on the screen that can be used for both logging in and registering.
- The applicant must first register if it is their first application.
- A username and password will now be given to candidates if their registration is successful.
- Provide your academic information and submit any scanned documents.
- After that, submit the application form and the exam money.
- The completed application form can be downloaded and saved for later use.
|Official Portal||Open Here|
|Official Notification||Look Here|
|Apply Online||Look Here|
FAQs about NIT Jalandhar Notification:
|Q. What will the wage range be for those chosen for the non-Faculty positions at NIT Jalandhar?|
Ans. The compensation range of applicants chosen for nonfaculty positions at NIT Jalandhar would vary depending on the position.
|Q. Will the stage 1 screening test have any negative markings?|
|Ans. Yes, there will be a 0.25-point deduction for each inaccurate response that the applicant mark.|