The notification was released by the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission for Recruitment 2021. The organization is going to hire the individuals on a contractual basis for the Laboratory Technician post. The seats available are 1000 in the number. Aspirants who are interested to apply for this post can get themself registered before the 21st December 2021. The last date for applying online is 25th December 2021. More details about this post are mentioned below clearly.
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Laboratory Technician|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01.12.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.12.2021|
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Lab Technician post: 1000 vacancies
The education qualification required to apply for the Lab Technician post is 10+2 with the Diploma in Medical Lab Technology from any recognized university or institution.
The age limit set to apply for this post is 21-32 years of age. Those candidates who age fall under this age group can apply for the vacancy before the last date. Reserved category nominees have the age relief as per the government norms.
No application fees are charged by the organization for the application form submission. It is totally free of cost.
The salary of Rs.25500 – Rs.81100/- on the monthly basis will be provided to the selected nominees.
The organization will conduct the written exam for the selection. Nominees who clear the written exam will get selected for the post.
Official Website: To get any details to go to the official website @www.osssc.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Online For Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website @www.osssc.gov.in.
- The home page will open on the window screen.
- Tap on the Apply Online option from there after checking out your eligibility for the post.
- If you are a new user then go to the new user option and get yourself registered.
- Now log in to the portal via the email id and password generated during the registration.
- Write down all the necessary information into the application form correctly and also attach the certificates with it.
- Finally, deposit your form before the last date.
Important Links to Consider for Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021:
Note: Retain the filled application form printout for future needs.