The Group B State Cadre recruitment under the Combined Graduate Level Exam announcement has been made public by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. This exam will be used to fill 943 Group-B/C positions. The ad will go live on November 11, 2022. Eligible candidates can register online at www.ossc.gov.in by submitting the online application form. The deadline to submit an online OSSC Group B Vacancy application is December 10, 2022. Only online applications will be accepted by the commission. Candidates are advised to use the online registration process in this case.
OSSC CGL Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||OSSC CGL|
|Vacancies in total||943|
|End date for form submission||10.12.2022|
OSSC CGL Notification 2022 Full Details–
- Assistant CT & GST- 107
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer-87
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies-72
- Junior Correctional-20
- Junior Assistant-193
- Junior Clerk-51
- Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer-09
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer- 48
- Inspector of Suppliers-110
- Junior Employment Officer-26
The applicant for the position must have earned a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university or have obtained a degree from an accredited university in an analogous field.
Nominees for the positions must be at least 21 years old and not more than 37 years old as of January 1, 2022. Age restrictions would apply in accordance with state government regulations.
- NIL for SC/ ST/ PWD categories
- Another category: $200
- For Group-C posts- Rs.19900 – Rs.63200
- For Group-B posts- Rs.35400 – Rs.112400
- Stage 1: A 200-point computer-based recruitment exam
- Main Written Examination at Stage 2
- Verification of documents in Stage 3
Official website: https://www.ossc.gov.in/
How to Apply For OSSC CGL Notification
- First, launch any web browser on a computer and navigate to the website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click Apply Online in the top right corner after that.
- Scroll down to the last section of the following page to find the Combined Graduate Level Recruitment.
- There, you can choose between a logged-in user and a new user.
- To register, click New User, read the instructions, and then do so.
- Register your mobile number and email address.
- Next, fill out all the imp. information, and upload scanned copies of the appropriate documents.
- Complete the final application and pay the fee online.
|Official Portal||Look Here|
|Official Notification||Look Here|
|Apply Online||Look Here|
FAQs about OSSC CGL Notification
|Q. How many positions will the OSSC organization be offering for the CGL 2022?|
|A. A total of 943 Group-C and Group-B positions are available.|
|Q. How do I register for the OSSC CGL exam in 2022 online?|
|A. To apply, fill out the online form at https://www.ossc.gov.in/.|