943 posts for Group C and Group D management have been posted by the Odisha Personnel Selection Board in various government offices around the state of Odisha. On November 2, 2022, OSSC CGL Notice 2022: Detailed View of Composite Postgraduate Level Examinations-2022 was published. From November 11, 2022, to December 10, 2022, you can register online. For information about job opportunities, application requirements, selection criteria, exam formats, syllabuses, etc., please see the following articles.
OSSC CGL Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||OSSC CGL|
|Post name||Group-B and Group-C|
|Vacancies in total||943|
|End date for form submission||10.12.2022|
OSSC CGL Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Assistant CT & GST- 107
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer-87
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies-72
- Junior Correctional-20
- Junior Assistant-193
- Junior Clerk-51
- Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer-09
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer- 48
- Inspector of Suppliers-110
- Junior Employment Officer-26
The candidates must have passed the HSC test or an exam recognized as being equivalent.
Candidates who fall between the age range of 21 to 38 years old are eligible to submit an OSSC CGL application.
For further information, you are urged to review the OSSC CGL vacancy notification.
- For Group-C posts- Rs.19900 – Rs.63200
- For Group-B posts- Rs.35400- Rs.112400
There are three steps in the selection process for the CGL paper for the OSSC organization. A Tier-1 written paper will come first, followed by a Tier-2 written paper, and finally, the documents will be verified.
Official website: https://www.ossc.gov.in/
How to Apply For OSSC CGL Notification
- Visit OSSC’s official website.
- On the homepage, click the “Apply Online” button (in case of the new user) When you select “New User,” a user ID and password are produced.
- Use your registration ID and password to log in.
- Before beginning the application process, carefully read all of the instructions.
- Carefully enter all the necessary information.
- Whenever necessary, pay the application cost.
- Send the application in.
|Official Portal||Get Here|
|Official Notification||Get Here|
|Apply Online||Get Here|
FAQs about OSSC CGL Notification
|Q. How many positions will the OSSC organization be offering for the CGL 2022?|
|A. A total of 943 Group-C and Group-B positions are available.|
|Q. How do I register for the OSSC CGL exam in 2022 online?|
|A. To apply, fill out the online form at https://www.ossc.gov.in/.|