On its official website, the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has posted job notifications for a total of 243 Nursing Officers & Other Posts. On or before November 10, 2022, interested and qualified people may apply for these positions. Applicants’ success in the computer-based test will be taken into account when choosing candidates for these positions (CBT). CBT will take place at testing sites in the cities listed in the announcement on Friday, November 25, 2022.
PGIMER Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research|
|Post name||Senior Residents, MO & Other|
|Vacancies in total||243|
|End date for form submission||10.11.2022|
PGIMER Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Sr Residents-101 Posts
- Junior and Senior Demonstrator-117 Posts
- Senior Residents/Senior Medical Officer-20 Posts
- Sr Medical Officer-05 Posts
PGIMER Institution required candidates with MSC/Ph.D. degrees and other credentials by MCI regulations from accredited colleges and universities.
For the Senior Resident and other positions, applicants whose ages fall within the category of those under 45 are ideal.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS category- Rs.1500
- For SC/ST Categories- Rs.800
- Sr Residents- Rs.67700
- Sr Medical Officer- Rs.67700
- Jr Demonstrator- Rs.35400
- Sr Residents/Sr Medical Officer- Rs.67700
- Sr Demonstrator- Rs.67700
The PGIMER Institution has invited candidates for the Senior Resident and other positions to participate in a computer-based test (CBT) on November 25, 2022, followed by an interview.
Official website: https://pgimer.edu.in/
How to Apply For PGIMER Notification
- Visit the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research’s (PGIMER) official website at http://pgimer.edu.in/.
- Visit the section on the home page for PGIMER’s upcoming exams.
- To apply online for positions as Senior Residents, Junior/Senior Demonstrators in various specialties, and Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency) at PGIMER in Chandigarh and PGI Satellite Center in Sangrur, Punjab, click on the link.
- Your screen will now display the PGIMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification in PDF format.
For your future use, download and keep a copy of the PGIMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about PGIMER Notification
|Q. When can applicants submit their applications for positions at the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research in 2022?|
|A. The form must be submitted before November 10, 2022.|
|Q. What is the official PGIMER Recruitment 2022 application website address?|