To fill positions for Anganwadi workers, Mini Anganwadi workers, and Anganwadi Helpers, the Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development in Punjab has posted a recruitment notification. On February 16, 2023, the notification was made public, and on February 17, 2023, the forms will be made available in an offline format. Only female candidates are requested to submit applications. The application form must be submitted by March 9, 2023. For information on eligibility requirements and other crucial details regarding the Punjab Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2023, read the official notification in its entirety.
Punjab Anganwadi Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Punjab Anganwadi|
|Post name||Punjab Anganwadi Workers|
|Vacancies in total||5714|
|End date for form submission||09.03.2023|
Punjab Anganwadi Notification 2023 Complete Details–
- Anganwadi Workers-1016
- Anganwadi Helpers- 4569
- Mini Anganwadi Workers- 129
Only the 10th or 12th grade from an accredited institution, university, or college is required for candidates to be eligible to apply for a position with the Punjab WCD.
The minimum age requirement for applicants is 18, and the maximum age limit for the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment is 35 as of January 1, 2023. Candidates from the reserved categories are only allowed to be 40 years old.
- For the General category- Rs 1000
- For SC/BC/EWS categories- Rs 250
- For PH category- Rs 500
- For the ESM category- Rs 200
The chosen candidates for the positions of Anganwadi Workers would be paid a monthly remuneration between Rs.15000 and Rs. 25000 PM.
For the WCD department vacancy in 2023, the candidates must complete a written test and document verification
Official website: https://sswcd.punjab.gov.in/.
How to Apply For Punjab Anganwadi Notification
- Visit the Punjab Government’s official website at https://sswcd.punjab.gov.in/.
- Search for the Anganwadi recruiting announcement by clicking on the career choice.
- Download the official Anganwadi recruitment announcement.
- To learn about the requirements for eligibility, the pay scale, and the selection procedure, read the instructions provided in the announcement.
- Complete the application form with the necessary information, including your name and phone number.
- Submit a recent passport-size photo and your signed document. The image can’t be older than three months.
- Check the form thoroughly for any errors.
- To apply online, use the Submit button.
- Print a copy of the form on paper and save it for later use.
- The form will include the candidates’ registration ID and other information.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Look Here|
|Apply Online||Open Here|
FAQs about Punjab Anganwadi Notification:
|Q. When is the deadline to submit an online application for the 2023 Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment?|
|Ans. The deadline for online applications is March 9, 2023.|
|Q. What is the current open position for the Main Anganwadi Worker?|
|Ans. 1016 people are employed as main Anganwadi workers.|