The most recent job announcement from the Punjab Police lists 560 openings for the positions of Sub Inspector and Intelligence Officer. Candidates with a degree, a B.E./B. Tech, a B.Sc., or a diploma are qualified to apply for the positions being advertised by Punjab Police Recruitment 2022. Please apply before the application deadline of August 30, 2022, if you are a qualified and interested candidate. Check out the details below and submit an application for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2022 positions.
Punjab State Police Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Punjab State Police|
|Post name||SI & Intelligence Officer|
|Vacancies in total||560|
|End date for form submission||30.08.2022|
Punjab State Police Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Intelligence Officer- 87
- SI/Sub-Inspector- 473
Candidates for the Punjab Police recruiting must hold an approved bachelor’s degree, an accredited BE, a BTech, or a BSC.
- Lowest age: 18 years
- Highest age: 28 years
- For the General category- Rs 1500
- For SC/ST/EWS category- Rs 900
- For the ESM category- Rs 700
The candidates would be paid a competitive salary of Rs 35400 for the positions of SI and IO in the Punjab Police.
The organization will choose the SI & Intelligence Officer in Punjab Police through a written exam and a physical measurement test.
Official website: http://punjabpolice.gov.in/.
How to Apply For Punjab State Police Notification
- Visit the Punjab Police’s official website.
- Select the post you want to read, then carefully read the notification.
- To register, click the link to apply online.
- Log in with your email address and password after registering.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attached the important copies of the necessary certificates and documents.
- Paid the application cost.
- Submit the application form at the end.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about Punjab State Police Notification
|Q. How long will the online application session last for the Punjab State Police Recruitment 2022?|
|A. From August 9 through August 30, 2022, applications are accepted for the Punjab State Police Recruitment 2022.|
|Q. In the Punjab State Police Recruitment 2022, how many posts are available?|
|A. total of 560 positions are available for the Punjab State Police Recruitment 2022.|