The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has made a recruitment announcement public for the positions of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Revenue Officer Grade II, and Executive Officer Grade IV (RPSC). 63 Executive Officer Grade IV posts, 14 Revenue Officer Grade II positions, and 41 Assistant Engineer-Civil positions are available out of a total of 118 opportunities.
Those that meet the qualifications can apply between August 29 and September 27, 2022. Candidates can study the application procedure, experience requirements, educational requirements, selection criteria, and other details here.
RPSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the dept.||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Executive Officer, AE, & Other|
|Vacancies in total||118|
|End date for form submission||27.09.2022|
RPSC Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Assistant Engineer post– 41
- Executive Officer post – 63
- Revenue Officer post– 14
- Assistant civil engineer: B.E. (Civil) from a university recognized by law in India is required.
- Executive Officer Grade IV and Revenue Officer Grade II: graduate in any field of study from a university that has been authorized by law.
- Lower age: 18 years
- Higher age: 40 years
- For GEN/OBC category- Rs. 350
- For SC/ST category- Rs. 150
- For the EWS category- Rs. 250
- Assistant Engineer post: Level- 14 with GP 5400
- Executive Officer post: Level- 11 with GP 4200
- Revenue Officer post: Level- 12 with GP 4800
The hiring will be based on the written test.
Official website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply For RPSC Notification
- Go to rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Tap the One Time Registration OTR link on the portal’s home page.
- Enter the obtained login information and click Login on the Candidate’s Login page.
- The page will load and display the application form.
- Enter all of the applicant’s information relevant to the hiring process.
- Upload the essential files in the appropriate resolutions and formats.
- Next, pay the examination fee according to the category of the candidate.
- To apply, simply tap Submit at the end.
|Official Portal||Look Here|
|Official Notification||Look Here|
|Apply Online||Look Here|
FAQs about RPSC Notification
|Q.1 When must the RPSC Recruitment 2022 Online Form be submitted by?|
|Ans. The final day is September 27, 2022.|
|Q.2 When will the RPSC 2022 Admit Card be made available?|
|Ans. Not Available|