The online application link for the 714 AM, DM, CRE, and other vacancies has been made accessible by the State Bank of India (SBI). The SBI SO Online Application Form will be accessible on sbi.co.in from August 31 to September 20, 2022. The bank will conduct an online exam to select candidates on October 8, 2022, and admit cards will be made available on October 1. However, there won’t be an exam for the SCO Wealth and Data Scientist Specialist Posts. Look at the upcoming para to grab the whole information.
SBI Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post name||DM, AM, CRE & Other|
|Vacancies in total||714|
|End date for form submission||20.09.2022|
SBI Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Relationship Manager-335
- Investment Officer-53
- Regional Head- 12
- Assis Manager/Dot NET -05
- Dy Manager/JAVA- 04
- Assis Manager/JAVA-04
- Manager -11
- Dy Manager-05
- System Office-03
The positions under the heading of computer and data scientists call for candidates with BE/BTech degrees in the relevant field and relevant experience, while the positions under the heading of the wealth management department call for candidates with an MBA/PGDCA/or comparable degree from an accredited institute or university.
As it differs from post to post, the persons should fall within the age range of 32 to 50. You should go over all three of the SBI Bank’s notifications to make sure you qualify.
- For EWS/General/OBC category- Rs.750
- For SC/ST/PWD category- Nil
All chosen candidates would be given competitive annual compensation packages in the several SBI departments in the Speilits Cadre.
A written test (due on October 8, 2022) and an interview will be used to determine the Specialist Cadre Officers and Managers.
Official website: www.bank.sbi.com
How to Apply For SBI Notification
- Candidates must visit the homepage of the official website.
- The carrier part must then be checked from there.
- The application form must be completed in the manner specified.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before beginning to fill out the application form.
- Include all relevant information, such as your email address, phone number, name, father’s name, and address.
- Then post a sign at the designated area.
- Complete the form completely, then submit it.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
FAQs about SBI Notification
|Q. When is the SBI SO Exam held?|
|Ans. On October 1, 2022, the exam takes place.|
|Q. What is the age limit for SBI Assistant Managers?|
|Ans. 18 – 32 years|