SCI Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 is now available on the Supreme Court of India’s official website at https://main.sci.gov.in/recruitment. SCI Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 was announced on December 12th. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may apply. The application form must be submitted by December 31st. This post contains comprehensive information on SCI Court Assistant Recruitment 2022.
SCI Notification Overview:
|Post name||court Assistant|
|Vacancies in total||11|
|End date for form submission||31.12.2022|
SCI Notification 2022 Complete Details–
Court Assistant: 11 vacancies
Bachelor and Master of Engineering/Technology degrees in Computer Science/IT from a reputable university, plus one year of computerization experience.
For the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022, the desired candidate must be over the age of 18 and under the age of 30.
The application fee is nil.
Salary Matrix Level 7 with an initial base pay of Rs. 44900/- and various allowances as permitted by the rules (Gross Salary (HRA) – Rs. 80,803/- p.m.).
- Written (Objective Type) Examination
- Technical Aptitude Test of Objective Type
- Practical Aptitude Test and interview
Official website: www.sci.in
How to Apply For SCI Notification
- Check the SCI Technical Assistant Notification 2022-23 for eligibility.
- Click on the link below to download the application form. Fill out the application form completely and attach any relevant documents.
- “Application for the position of Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer”),” written on the application form’s envelope.
- Send the application form to “Registrar (Recruitment), SCI, Tilak Marg, New Delhi- 110001.”
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
FAQs about SCI Notification:
|Q.1 When will the SCI Court Assistant Result 2023 be available?|
|Ans. The release date of the result has yet to be determined. As stated in the advertisement.|
|Q.2 How can I obtain the SCI Court Assistant Syllabus 2022?|
|Ans. Syllabus 2022 is accessible in the Advertisement / Notification section.|