We are delighted to report that numerous government schools and institutions have a large number of teaching and faculty openings. We shall discuss the most current announcements made by the DU, Punjab Education, WBBPE, PGDAV, DSSSB, and CUH in this section. For the positions of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, TGT, PET, and other jobs, these organizations have standards for qualified nominees. There are more than 18000 open positions for these positions. Many Schools and Institutions urge skilled and eager people to check these teaching position opportunities. These positions are open to candidates with backgrounds in the arts, sciences, medicine, business, engineering, and other fields. Find out everything here.
Teaching Jobs Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||NIT Rourkela, TPSC, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College DU, Aurobindo College, TNTRB|
|Post name||Non-Teaching, Assistant Professor/Librarian, Lecturers, and more|
|Vacancies in total||16039|
|End date for form submission||See below|
Teaching Jobs Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- 147 Posts
- 544 Posts
- 88 Posts
- 111 Posts
- 15149 Posts
Candidates completed 12th grade with a graduation degree and a BED; master’s degree with a BEd and TET examinations such HTET, CTET, APTET; 12th grade with certification courses; BE/BTech/MSc/MCA in Computer Science; and MBBS with an MD degree.
Candidates for teaching positions must be at least 20 years old, and the notification from the specific organization must be consulted to determine the upper age restriction.
For the teaching positions, the organization will receive a fair monthly salary and other benefits.
For the preliminary phase, there will be a screening exam or written test, and for the final selection, the organizations will do an interview or demo round.
How to Apply For Teaching Jobs?
- Individuals must first visit the organization’s official website.
- You should then adhere to the correct guidelines/instructions while submitting the online application form.
- Prepare digital copies of the certificates and documents and upload them to the application for teaching positions.
- Submit the online form after paying the form’s submission cost.
- If the organization has asked for the form to be submitted offline, download it, fill it out, attach the necessary files, and send it to the specified address.
Note: We suggested you carefully read the information for the position.