Job notification for the position of Panchayat Sahayak/Accountant-cum-Data Entry Operator has been released by the Panchayati Raj Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh (DEO). The Gram Panchayat Offices and District Panchayat Office will accept offline applications for the aforementioned positions.
Through this selection procedure, 3544 people will be chosen in total, and they will be assigned as Panchayat Sahayaks in various Gram Panchayats around the state. In addition to the offline mode, the hiring authority will not accept any other application forms. It is encouraged that applicants submit their applications according to the recruitment schedule.
UP Panchayat Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||UP Panchayat|
|Post name||Panchayat Sahayak/DEO|
|Vacancies in total||3544|
|End date for form submission||02.02.2023|
UP Panchayat Notification 2022 Complete info.–
- Panchayat Sahayak/Accountant/DEO post- 3544 seats
For applications to be submitted, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Candidates must have completed their 12th grade or the equivalent from an accredited educational board.
According to UP government regulations, the candidates for the Panchayat Sahayak/DEO positions will receive attractive wages.
The candidates will be chosen based on the grades they received in the 12th grade.
Official website: https://panchayatiraj.up.nic.in/
How to Apply For UP Panchayat Notification
- Offline applications are accepted for this recruitment.
- Nominees who are willing and qualified can apply by going to Panchayati raj.up.nic.in, the department’s official website.
- Application processing has begun.
- In addition, you can apply immediately via the direct URL provided below.
- You can also pick up its application form from the District Panchayat, Block Panchayat, or Gram Panchayat office at the same time.
|Official web.||Look Here|
|Official Adv.||Notice Here|
|Apply Online||Look Here|
FAQs about UP Panchayat Notification:
|Q. How should the application for the UP Govt Panchayat Sahayak/DEO jobs be submitted?|
|Ans. Before February 2, 2023, the UP government will accept applications that are submitted offline.|
|Q. What is the URL of UP Panchayat’s official website?|
|Ans. Go to https://panchayatiraj.up.nic.in/ to access the website.|