As you are all aware, UPSC has published the schedule for a number of tests, including the NDA exam. On December 21, 2022, NDA 1 published an official announcement on their website for the course starting in 2023. There are 395 open positions in total, 19 of which are for female candidates. We will give you all the details about the NDA 1 2023 Exam, Notification, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Important Dates in this article.
UPSC NDA Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||UPSC NDA|
|Post name||Flying, Ground Duty, and More|
|Vacancies in total||395|
|End date for form submission||10.01.2023|
UPSC NDA Notification 2022 Full Details–
National Defence Academy
- Army- 208
- Air Force/Flying-92
- Air Force/Ground Duties (Non-Tech)-02
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)- 25
- Navy- 42
- Air Force/Ground Duties (Tech)-18
Candidates must have completed their 12th grade at an accredited school or board in order to apply.
Candidates are asked to apply for the UPSC NDA test 2023 if their birthdate falls between the periods of 02 July 2004 and 01 July 2007.
- For SC/ST/Female categories – Nil
- For OBC and General categories – Rs.100/-
On the positions of General Duty, Flying, and other positions, all the selected candidates will receive alluring salary packages along with numerous other benefits.
The candidates must first succeed in the written test given by the UPSC organization before moving on to the SSB interview stages.
Official website: https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/OTRP/index.php
How to Apply For UPSC NDA Notification
- Visit the UPSC website or click the above-mentioned application link.
- Provide the necessary information on the registration form.
- Before submitting all parts one and two of the application, candidates must verify their information.
- Before pressing the final submit button to go to the payment window, applicants must double-check the data they have entered into the application form.
- The online application cost must be paid for candidates to be registered.
|Official website||See Here|
|Official Adv.||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about UPSC NDA Notification:
|Q. When will the notification be made public?|
|Ans. The notification was made public on December 21, 2022.|
|Q. How many seats have been made available for NDA 1 2023?|
|Ans. 395 open positions have been announced in total.|