The applications are invited into the online mode by the Assam Public Service Commission. The organization is looking for eligible nominees to fill the 22 vacancies for the Cultural Development Officer post. The candidates who are willing to apply can submit their application form online from the 11th of June 2022 to the 11th of July 2022. The nominees before applying are suggested to look into this full article as all the necessary information is made into this.
APSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Cultural Development Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11.07.2022|
APSC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Cultural Development Officer post- 22 vacancies
- Lower age to apply: 21 years
- Upper age to apply: 38 years
The candidates who clear the Graduation into the Science / Arts / Science and the Diploma into the Music from the approved board can apply for the recruitment.
The organization will provide the stipend of Rs.14,000-60,500 plus the Grade pay of Rs.8700/- on the monthly basis to the recruited nominees.
- For the General and EWS category: Rs.285.40/-
- For the BPLPWD Category: Rs.35.40/-
- For the SC/ OBC/ ST/ MOBC Category: Rs.185.40/-
The APSC will conduct the Screening tests and the Mian Test and the Personal interview to select the nominees for the post.
Official Website:In case of any difficulties , reach the organization website @ www.apsc.nic.in
Steps To Apply For APSC Recruitment 2022
- The eligible candidates gave to submit the form in the online mode in the right format.
- Write down all the necessary information under the form.
- Upload all the credential docs under the application form.
- Attached is the pdf of the pp and signature.
- Do the fee payment as per the category.
- Finally submit the form before the last date.
Essential Links to Consider for APSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Advertisement||Touch Here|
|Apply Online||Touch Here|
Note: Kindly fill in all the accurate information on the application form.