The Chandigarh Police Selection Board has made the most recent announcement for the 49 Assistant Sub-Inspector jobs under the Chandigarh Police Recruitment. The Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 notification for the ASI position is made following a 12-year break. 2009 saw the announcement of the most recent hiring for Chandigarh Police ASI. The new norms are now in effect, and the Chandigarh Police Department abides by them.
Chandigarh Police Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Police|
|Vacancies in total||49|
|End date for form submission||20.10.2022|
Chandigarh Police Notification 2022 Complete Details–
ASI (Executives): 49 vacancies
To apply, the candidate must have completed college or have a degree that is at least as good.
Candidates who are interested in applying for an ASI position must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- For the Unreserved category- Rs.800/-
- For the OBC/EWS category- Rs.500/-
- For the SC/Ex-SM category- Zero
The firm is paying selected Candidates a salary of Rs.29200/- on the monthly basis.
The hiring will be made as per the result of the Written exam and the Physical exam.
Official website: chandigarhpolice.gov.in
How to Apply For Chandigarh Police Notification
- The applicant should go to cpasirectt2022.in, the Chandigarh Police’s official website.
- On the homepage’s top right, select the ONLINE FORM button.
- The candidate must accurately enter all the necessary details.
- The following step is payment after you’ve entered all the information.
- Use Net Banking, a card, or a digital payment to do the payment.
- You can get the application as a PDF after receiving the payment receipt.
- Print an application form for later use.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about Chandigarh Police Notification
|Q1. What is the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 application process?|
|Answer: Candidates may apply using the URL provided in this post.|
|Q2. What are the changes between the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 notifications?|
|Answer: The new notification has all the pertinent and updated information, whereas the old notification did not.|