The Government of India’s Central Power Research Institute, which was founded in 1960, has announced the notification for 65 openings for the positions of Engineering Officer Grade 1, Scientific/Engineering Assistant, Technical Garde 1, Assistant Grade 1, and MTS Grade1. Beginning on November 1st, 2022, and running through November 21st, 2022, is the online application period.
Candidates who are interested in applying should be aware of the fundamental details of CPRI Recruitment 2022, such as key dates, open positions, and qualifying requirements. You should attentively read the entire post for CPRI Recruitment 2022 and bookmark the website for more information.
CPRI: Central Power Research Institute Notification Overview:
|Name of the dept.||Central Power Research Institute|
|Post name||MTS, Technician & Others|
|Vacancies in total||65|
|End date for form submission||21.11.2022|
CPRI: Central Power Research Institute Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Engineering Officer-20 Seats
- Assistant -16 Seats
- Technician -15 Seats
- MTS/Watchman-07 Seats
- Scientific/Engineering Assis-07 Seats
To fill out the CPRI application form, applicants must have completed the 10th and 12th grades graduated with a bachelor’s degree or higher or earned a BE or BTech from an accredited board, school, or institute.
The CPRI Institute will accept applications for the Technician/MTS and other positions from people who are older than 18 years old.
Refer to the organization’s official noitfication.
The fee schedule is not mentioned in the CPRI vacancy notification.
The Central Power Research Institute will set the written and interview selection criteria before choosing candidates for CPRI Recruitment 2022.
Official website: www.https://cpri.res.in/
How to Apply For CPRI: Central Power Research Institute Notification
- Find the advertisement marked “Advertisement No. Click the advertisement for “CPRI/11/2022”.
- Read the notification when it opens to be sure you’re eligible.
- If you satisfy the criteria, you need to fill out an online application.
- Find the online application link, then click it.
- If you are a new user, you must first register before you can log in and begin applying.
- After accurately entering your information, complete the payment.
- Then, print the application after clicking the “deposit” button.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about CPRI: Central Power Research Institute Notification
|Q.1 When will the CPRI Recruitment 2022 online application process begin?|
|Ans. On November 1, 2022, the CPRI Recruitment 2022 online period will open.|
|Q.2 What is a scientific assistant’s remuneration through the CPRI Recruitment 2022 process?|
|Ans. The stipend for the Scientific Assistant through CPRI Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 35,400/-.|